Virtual Machine Manager Users' Wiki
This area of the website is open for anyone to create content. Use it for general documentation, tips about installing particular operating systems, or anything else related to the applications hosted on this project site......but NO SPAMMING. Anonymous edits are not allowed, but user registration is unrestricted so go create an account. Markup is the standard MediaWiki syntax.
The Wiki Content So Far
- Remote management with SSH
- Remote management with TLS/SSL
- Remote management with Kerberos
- Remote management with simple username/password
- Use virt-manager to poll for libvirt hosts on the network.
- Managing local and remote storage through virt-manager
- Creating virtual machines on remote connections
- Development Roadmap
- Bug reporting and feature requests
- Building and Installing the Latest Virt-Tools on Fedora
License for Contributed Content
The contents of this Wiki are made available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License v1.2, with no invariant sections. By contributing content to this Wiki you are agreeing that any of your contributions will also be covered by the GNU FDL.
The primary reason for choosing this license is to enable any content on this Wiki to be incorporated into the online help manual distributed as part of the 'Virtual Machine Manager' application.