Reporting virt-manager bugs
Where to report
Bug reporting will preferably be done at bugzilla.redhat.com, against the 'virt-manager' or 'python-virtinst' component.
- If you built from source, use Product: 'Virtualization Tools'
- If you are using a package provided by Fedora, use Product: 'Fedora'
- If you are using another distros package, either file a bug with them, or use the 'Virtualization Tools' product as above.
Bugs can optionally be reported to virt-tools-list (http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/virt-tools-list)
Information to provide
In the bug report, please provide the following information:
- Versions of libvirt, virt-manager, python-virtinst, and any hypervisor packages (qemu, kvm, xen, etc.)
- If using virt-manager, attach ~/.virt-manager/virt-manager.log
- If using virt-install/clone/image/convert, please provide ~/.virtinst/<appname>.log
For more issue specific info on virtualization bugs, please see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/Virtualization/BugReporting
Feature requests are best reported to  against the 'Virtualization Tools' product as described above. This way, the request can be tracked, and we can interact with the reporter.